Define My Space Screens
How to create COVID Secure workplace
For employers who need workers to return to the office, social distancing still needs to be maintained wherever possible. Where the social distancing cannot be followed in full, the business should take all the mitigating actions possible to reduce the risk of transmission between their staff.
The guidelines for mitigating actions include:
- further increasing the frequency of handwashing and the cleaning of work surfaces
- keeping the activity time involved as short as possible
- using office screens like protective desk dividers, containment screens, panels and room dividers to separate people from each other
- Let workers sit back-to-back or side-to-side (rather than face-to-face) whenever possible
- reducing the number of people each person has contact with by using 'fixed teams or partnering' (so each person works with only a few others)
The Define my Space office essentials range help mitigate risk by maintaining hygiene, reducing contact and shield workers and their workspaces.