Mesh Lounge is a contemporary workplace soft seating solution for creating friendly socialble areas for staff and visitors to meet. Available in a range of sofa sizes and armchairs it can be customised to fit any areas within the office. Each sofa and armchair offers a small, medium and large mesh upholstered back rest providing a level of privacy when seated.
Are you refurbishing your office or sourcing furniture for a new office project?
At furnify we can assist you in the planning of your office space and help choose the right furniture suited to your needs.
We also offer discounts on all office projects and bulk purchases.
Feel free to give us a call on 0207 632 7573.
- This item is built to order as it enables us to deliver unique designer products at outstanding value
- Dispatch is when we ship the item to our delivery partners who handle final delivery
- Delivery should be within 2 working days of dispatch for mainland UK (up to 14 days for Offshore, Highlands, Islands and Ireland)
- If the items are delivered damaged or faulty please make a note when signing for it and take a photo if possible. Then please report it withing 48 hours to [email protected]co.uk where we can arrange to get in contact.
- You do not have the right to change your mind in respect of any products that are made to your specification or are clearly personalised.
Mesh Lounge is an elegant soft seating family with subtle Scandinavian-esque characteristics. Its rounded organic forms alure users to take a seat on its generous upholstered cushioning, providing a comfortable, relaxing seating solution. Designed for the modern workplace, and the need to create intimate social spaces, the Mesh range can be easily customised to fit a specific area or need.
Made and finished to a high standard, with attention to detail, Mesh combines a simple, craft-based approach with the precision of high-volume technology. The sofa base is produced using precision bending machines and welding robotics. The seating comfort and advanced shapes of the cushions were achieved using foam-injection moulding technology. These are then precisely & painstakingly finished with a form-fitting fabric cover in any one of the many available standard fabric options.
Dimensions & Details