Hush Lounge Pod
Hush Lounge Pod is a closed acoustic privacy space for focused work, meetings, presentations or video conferencing. WIth integrated soft seating, worktop and facilties it offers staff a comfortable environment without leaving the office.
Are you refurbishing your office or sourcing furniture for a new office project?
At furnify we can assist you in the planning of your office space and help choose the right furniture suited to your needs.
We also offer discounts on all office projects and bulk purchases.
Feel free to give us a call on 0207 632 7573.
- This item is built to order as it enables us to deliver unique designer products at outstanding value
- Dispatch is when we ship the item to our delivery partners who handle final delivery
- Delivery should be within 2 working days of dispatch for mainland UK (up to 14 days for Offshore, Highlands, Islands and Ireland)
- If the items are delivered damaged or faulty please make a note when signing for it and take a photo if possible. Then please report it withing 48 hours to [email protected] where we can arrange to get in contact.
- You do not have the right to change your mind in respect of any products that are made to your specification or are clearly personalised.
Hush Lounge Pod
Hush Lounge Pod is a closed informal privacy pod designed for offices and public spaces. It’s a dedicated acoustic room-in-room solution for staff meetings, focused work, video conferencing and HR interviews. Hush Lounge Pod is mobile, and can easily be relocated if required, without disassembly by means of a pallet truck.
The meeting pod’s footprint takes up roughly the space of two standard workstations. Allowing up to 4 users to conduct a meeting in a comfortable sound managed space. The innovative construction with advanced acoustics effectively isolates sounds, while the closed-zone gives the users a sense of security and privacy. Hush lets all the occupants feel at ease. It's an excellent solution when in need of an additional meeting space.
Hush Lounge Pod facilities offer a comfortable space with everything staff require to work, meet or present in comfort. Powered by electricity, the pod comes fitted with dimmable LED ceiling light which is activated by a PIR infrared sensor. This controls electricity consumption to the pod switching on or off the lights when it is not in use. The meeting space is surprisingly well ventilated by an air circulation system also controlled by the sensor. The central panel from which the table is supported is fitted with a power module comprised of UK power sockets, USB charging points and RJ45 data points.
Dimensions & Details