TP4 Phone Booth
The TP4 Office Phone Booth is a single user privacy booth providing an acoustic rated space of 34dB. You can choose from a selection of four standard privacy call models or customise your own unit. As standard the TP4 Phone Booth comes with LED downlighting, PIR sensor, 2 x acoustic panels, glass door with latch handle and leveling plinth.
Are you refurbishing your office or sourcing furniture for a new office project?
At furnify we can assist you in the planning of your office space and help choose the right furniture suited to your needs.
We also offer discounts on all office projects and bulk purchases.
Feel free to give us a call on 0207 632 7573.
- This item is built to order as it enables us to deliver unique designer products at outstanding value
- Dispatch is when we ship the item to our delivery partners who handle final delivery
- Delivery should be within 2 working days of dispatch for mainland UK (up to 14 days for Offshore, Highlands, Islands and Ireland)
- If the items are delivered damaged or faulty please make a note when signing for it and take a photo if possible. Then please report it withing 48 hours to [email protected] where we can arrange to get in contact.
- You do not have the right to change your mind in respect of any products that are made to your specification or are clearly personalised.
TP4 Phone Booth
The single user TP4 Office Phone Booth offers a private sound managed space with an acoustic rating of 34dB. Staff can use the TP4 whenever they feel the need to avoid workplace distractions to carry out some focused work, take a personal call or a scheduled Skype conference call.
The TP4 Phone Booth offers four standard booth models or you can customise your own from scratch.
The standard TP4 booth features include a LED Downlight controlled by an Infrared PIR sensor switching on the light when occupied and switching off when vacant. The ceiling uses Camira Nexus Pewter ceiling panels in combination with 2 x acoustic panels to assist with the absorption of sound. Then for privacy and security, the user has a glass door fitted with a latch handle and a glass rear panel for natural light flow, this also shows others the booth is in use. All glass panels have safety manifestations.
Dimensions & Details
|Acoustic Rating||Acoustic rating up to 34dB.|
|Interior||2 x Camira Synergy acoustic panels - internally and externally.|
|Exterior||Oak relief outer panels.|
|Air Circulation||Concealed airflow unit.|
|Sensor||PIR Sensor on Entry.|
|Floor||No Floor. Acoustic performance is maximised when the pods are positioned on a carpeted surface.|
|Door||Glass hinged door with Latch handle.|
|Lighting||LED light bars to ceiling.|
|Integrated Power||Phase twin USB charge unit.|
|Tabletop||D285mm White work table with curved oak edging.|
|Levelling Feet||Floor levelling plinth.|