Talon is a fabulous versatile occasional table collection designed to address the needs of the modern user in the workplace be it a reception or breakout area. This low table range, Talon is designed for the purpose of flexible working areas, offering personal tables for touchdown work, side tables for small spaces or just for the ease of moving to a preferred private seating space.
Are you refurbishing your office or sourcing furniture for a new office project?
At furnify we can assist you in the planning of your office space and help choose the right furniture suited to your needs.
We also offer discounts on all office projects and bulk purchases.
Feel free to give us a call on 0207 632 7573.
- This item is built to order as it enables us to deliver unique designer products at outstanding value
- Dispatch is when we ship the item to our delivery partners who handle final delivery
- Delivery should be within 2 working days of dispatch for mainland UK (up to 14 days for Offshore, Highlands, Islands and Ireland)
- If the items are delivered damaged or faulty please make a note when signing for it and take a photo if possible. Then please report it withing 48 hours to [email protected] where we can arrange to get in contact.
- You do not have the right to change your mind in respect of any products that are made to your specification or are clearly personalised.
Talon Tables are a fabulous collection of versatile occasional tables designed to accompany any soft seating in a lounge or breakout environment. This low table range answers a variety of needs when looking for a table solution for flexible working or touch down seating areas.
With a selection of base options, top shapes and sizes designed for a purpose, Talon low tables allow for the users to move tables to different areas for use. They provide side table solutions for small spaces next to seating, personal tables for work or a quick coffee break. The innovative delta shaped laptop table can be used alone or clustered together for ad-hoc collaborative working.
Talon is made using a standard 1-inch thick MDF core top with a choice of laminate finished top and a clear finished tapered edge detail. The tubular steel column can be painted in one of a selection of finishes, with the base being either polished aluminium or painted in one of the available colours. The base comes fitted with Teflon glides for the protection of floor surfaces.
Dimensions & Details