Cirrus Credenza offers you the customisation to get the storage unit you require for the office or meeting room. Choose between a 2 or 3 door unit in MFC, Laminate or veneer. Choose to have mitered corners if going with the veneer option.
Are you refurbishing your office or sourcing furniture for a new office project?
At furnify we can assist you in the planning of your office space and help choose the right furniture suited to your needs.
We also offer discounts on all office projects and bulk purchases.
Feel free to give us a call on 0207 632 7573.
- This item is built to order as it enables us to deliver unique designer products at outstanding value
- Dispatch is when we ship the item to our delivery partners who handle final delivery
- Delivery should be within 2 working days of dispatch for mainland UK (up to 14 days for Offshore, Highlands, Islands and Ireland)
- If the items are delivered damaged or faulty please make a note when signing for it and take a photo if possible. Then please report it withing 48 hours to [email protected] where we can arrange to get in contact.
- You do not have the right to change your mind in respect of any products that are made to your specification or are clearly personalised.
Cirrus Credenza is a great cellular office or meeting room storage solution, available in 2 and 3 door units. The storage is made to order, giving you the opportunity to specially customize your credenza in either MFC, Laminate or real wood veneer. Deciding on veneer, you have the option for mitered corners if desired. You can also choose to have a back painted glass top added, touch latch or polished handles for the doors as an optional extra. If you require the credenza to hold refreshments, Cirrus credenzas can have cable management and ventilation added to accept a drink fridge or wine cooler. The storage unit is mounted onto a polished square leg frame.
If you require a customized credenza unit and are unsure of exactly what you want, please feel free to get in contact with us by phone or by submitting an enquiry form using the top right enquiry button. One of our consultants will get in touch to assist in any way they can to help you find the right solution.
Dimensions & Details