Alto Credenza is a modern 'sandwich' design storage unit ideal for management offices and boardrooms. Made to order and customisable you can choose between a 2, 3 or 4 door unit. Available lacquered or in Fenix and veneer , combined with the 'sandwich' deisng detail you can match or contrast the main carcass.
Are you refurbishing your office or sourcing furniture for a new office project?
At furnify we can assist you in the planning of your office space and help choose the right furniture suited to your needs.
We also offer discounts on all office projects and bulk purchases.
Feel free to give us a call on 0207 632 7573.
- This item is built to order as it enables us to deliver unique designer products at outstanding value
- Dispatch is when we ship the item to our delivery partners who handle final delivery
- Delivery should be within 2 working days of dispatch for mainland UK (up to 14 days for Offshore, Highlands, Islands and Ireland)
- If the items are delivered damaged or faulty please make a note when signing for it and take a photo if possible. Then please report it withing 48 hours to [email protected] where we can arrange to get in contact.
- You do not have the right to change your mind in respect of any products that are made to your specification or are clearly personalised.
Alto Credenza is a modern storage range focussing on design and functionality. It features a 'sandwich' detail that can match or contrast the main carcass, and is available in 2, 3 and 4 door units. The Alto range is made to order, giving you the opportunity to specially customize your credenza in either lacquer, Fenix or real wood veneer. You can also choose to have a back painted glass top added, touch latch or polished handles for the doors as an optional extra. If you require the credenza to hold refreshments, Alto can have cable management and ventilation added to take a drinks fridge or wine cooler. The storage unit is mounted on a polished hoop base.
If you require a customized Alto credenza unit and are unsure of exactly what you want, please feel free to get in contact with us by phone or by submitting an enquiry form using the top right button. One of our consultants will get in touch to assist in any way they can to help you find the right solution.
Dimensions & Details