38dB Telephone Cube provides single user phone call privacy in a comfortable environment without leaving the office. Deigned for the modern open plan office it offers businesses an effective acoustic phone booth solution.
Are You Looking For Furniture
Are you refurbishing your office or sourcing furniture for a new office project?
At furnify we help specify and procure furniture for the workplace no matter what the size of the business.
We also offer corporate discounts on all office projects.
Feel free to give us a call on 0207 632 7573.
- This item is built to order as it enables us to deliver unique designer products at outstanding value
- Dispatch is when we ship the item to our delivery partners who handle final delivery
- Delivery should be within 2 working days of dispatch for mainland UK (up to 14 days for Offshore, Highlands, Islands and Ireland)
- If the items are delivered damaged or faulty please make a note when signing for it and take a photo if possible. Then please report it withing 48 hours to [email protected] where we can arrange to get in contact.
- You do not have the right to change your mind in respect of any products that are made to your specification or are clearly personalised.
Telephone Cube is a private office phone booth that provides a single user with acoustic privacy when the open office is noisy. With a footprint measuring 1146 x 1146mm it offers a comfortable environment to accept phone calls be they personal or for business reasons. Well ventilated, the human space cube range of privacy pods can generate between 0 to 750 cubic meters of air an hour, with a low-noise and efficient energy level.
This Space Cube is lined with acoustic materials for undisturbed communication and concentration. The ceiling uses A-rated sound absorbing panels combined with at least 2 acoustically lined walls to deliver a sound insulated space of up to 38 dB.
Designed for the modern office, the Telephone Cube features intuitive electrics. Once installed the unit just needs to be plugged in (plug and play). Featuring an IP 56 design (splash proof), lighting and ventilation are controlled centrally by rotary dials in the door frame. The low energy consumption lighting is infinitely dimmable from 0 to 500 Lux to the workspace.
Dimensions & Details
|Guarantee||5 Year guarantee.|
|Acoustic Rating||38 dB|
|Air Circulation||Low-noise and energy efficient ventilation and extraction. 0 to 750 cubic meters an hour.|
|Door||The tempered glass door is in contact with the floor.|
|Fabric Panels||The side panels can be designed as desired, thanks to a wide selection of melamine, decorative, fabric, and lacquered panels.|
|Integrated Power||Plug and Play - 1 power connection.|