Stereo Acoustic Panels
Stereo Acoustic Panels provide both sound absorbing wall and ceiling panels in a range of shapes and sizes.
Are you refurbishing your office or sourcing furniture for a new office project?
At furnify we can assist you in the planning of your office space and help choose the right furniture suited to your needs.
We also offer discounts on all office projects and bulk purchases.
Feel free to give us a call on 0207 632 7573.
- This item is built to order as it enables us to deliver unique designer products at outstanding value
- Dispatch is when we ship the item to our delivery partners who handle final delivery
- Delivery should be within 2 working days of dispatch for mainland UK (up to 14 days for Offshore, Highlands, Islands and Ireland)
- If the items are delivered damaged or faulty please make a note when signing for it and take a photo if possible. Then please report it withing 48 hours to [email protected] where we can arrange to get in contact.
- You do not have the right to change your mind in respect of any products that are made to your specification or are clearly personalised.
Stereo Acoustic Panels
Stereo Acoustic Panels help with sound management in large, noisy spaces. Available in a wide range of shapes and sizes, they can either be vertical, horizontal, suspended or installed as single panels or in clusters. Designed to help address sound reverberation in both urban environments and public spaces.
Every Stereo Panel features a rust-proof light steel frame structure, lined with sound-absorbing materials such as wadding and a microporous cloth. The panel is then wrapped in a removable, machine-washable cover using Aeria sound-transparent fabrics.
The panels frame, the manual application of the cover and the fabric make it possible to fit any desired shape tightly. Depending on use, the cover protects one or both sides of the panel.
Dimensions & Details
|Guarantee||10 Year guarantee.|
|Acoustic Qualities||Equivalent absorption area A(m2) at mid-range frequencies. Stereo suspended panel 1,199 x 1,199 x 55: 2 m2|
|Shapes||Square large and small, rectangular various, round and triangular panels.|
|Upholstery||Removable cover made of sound transparent Aeria fabric.|
|Filing||White AF1 felt with grey or black microporous cloth cladding|
|Frame||Metal frame made of rust-proof steel.|
|Fixing System||Suspended with cables, Magnetic systems and safety slings for ceiling mounting.|