Sahara Wall Panel
Sahara Wall Panels are wall-mounted acoustic panels made from a waste product of cork. Featuring a beautiful organic design, the panels create stimulating visual wall features while helping with sound management.
Are you refurbishing your office or sourcing furniture for a new office project?
At furnify we can assist you in the planning of your office space and help choose the right furniture suited to your needs.
We also offer discounts on all office projects and bulk purchases.
Feel free to give us a call on 0207 632 7573.
- This item is built to order as it enables us to deliver unique designer products at outstanding value
- Dispatch is when we ship the item to our delivery partners who handle final delivery
- Delivery should be within 2 working days of dispatch for mainland UK (up to 14 days for Offshore, Highlands, Islands and Ireland)
- If the items are delivered damaged or faulty please make a note when signing for it and take a photo if possible. Then please report it withing 48 hours to [email protected] where we can arrange to get in contact.
- You do not have the right to change your mind in respect of any products that are made to your specification or are clearly personalised.
Sahara Wall Panel
The Sahara Wall Panel made from natural cork allows you to introduce a zone of silence into an environment. It is made using Gabriel Tans, a material that speaks or instead whispers like the slow shifting sand formations of a dessert. It provides excellent acoustic properties by helping absorb ambient noise.
Both spontaneous and straightforward as sand formations carved by the wind, the Sahara wall panels shape allows for the creation of various wall features. Create both asymmetrical to the symmetrical, from geometrically strict configurations to dynamic, random formations reminiscent of dunes.
Using the waste material from the production of wine corks, Sahara wall panels offer a sustainable acoustic solution for interiors. The Cork a natural product of nature, helps preserve Portugal’s cork oak groves and forests. This in turn help keep an essential habitat for the Iberian imperial eagle and other wildlife. Without cork production, the country’s cork forests would risk being replaced by farmland.
Dimensions & Details