Microoffice Prime Phone Booth
Microoffice Prime Phone Booth is a comfortable getaway to absolute silence without leaving the room. Offering an expertly crafted private phone space retreat for open offices, workers can escape ambient noise for privacy and focus. The Microoffice Prime is designed to support agile office workers giving them everything they need in an enclosed space to talk or work in private.
Are You Looking For Furniture
Are you refurbishing your office or sourcing furniture for a new office project?
At furnify we help specify and procure furniture for the workplace no matter what the size of the business.
We also offer corporate discounts on all office projects.
Feel free to give us a call on 0207 632 7573.
- This item is built to order as it enables us to deliver unique designer products at outstanding value
- Dispatch is when we ship the item to our delivery partners who handle final delivery
- Delivery should be within 2 working days of dispatch for mainland UK (up to 14 days for Offshore, Highlands, Islands and Ireland)
- If the items are delivered damaged or faulty please make a note when signing for it and take a photo if possible. Then please report it withing 48 hours to [email protected] where we can arrange to get in contact.
- You do not have the right to change your mind in respect of any products that are made to your specification or are clearly personalised.
Microoffice Prime Phone Booth
Microoffice Prime is a standalone phone booth, a free space personal oasis of silence for office workers. The Microoffice Prime Phone Booth is a quiet retreat for both private telephone calls be they personal or for work and telephone conference calls right through to a focused work area. It’s an acoustic office booth solution without the burdensome installation or renovation when in need of that quiet space in the open office. It combines the Silent Lab iconic aesthetic with an active ventilation system for a great user experience.
The Microoffice Prime features a signature minimalist design combining quality fabric, glass and warm oak. The phone both comes standard with a solid roof with lighting or optional skylight inspired glass ceiling alternative for a more open feeling. The phone space structure is comprised of two solid sound-absorbing sandwich panel walls lined with acoustic insulation. The door and opposite glass wall use sound-insulated glass. The effect is an inviting space that designed to support the user’s every need while indicating to the rest of the office the space is in use.
Dimensions & Details
|Internal Dimensions in mm.||900 x 930 x 2150|
|Interior||Sound-absorbing sandwich panel with acoustic insulation.|
|Exterior||Sound-absorbing sandwich panel with acoustic insulation.|
|Air Circulation||Automatic/manual ventilation activated by PIR sensor.|
|Floor||Carpet (anthracite grey).|
|Door||sound-insulating glass door with oak door knob.|
|Glass Panels||sound-insulating glass.|
|Integrated Power||Electric socket, USB and LAN connection|
|Tabletop||Worktop made from oak (two height options: sitting/standing)|
|Relocatable||Can easily be moved or relocated if required.|
|Weight un-packed||350 Kg|
|Standards||Seat (barstool, chair).|