Lite Qube Solo Work Pod
The Lite Qube Solo Work Pod offers a fully enclosed private workspace with acoustic properties for focused work and comfort. Equipped with a PIR sensor it activates the lighting and ventilation on entry for a complete day of solitude. Read below for more details.
Are you refurbishing your office or sourcing furniture for a new office project?
At furnify we can assist you in the planning of your office space and help choose the right furniture suited to your needs.
We also offer discounts on all office projects and bulk purchases.
Feel free to give us a call on 0207 632 7573.
- This item is built to order as it enables us to deliver unique designer products at outstanding value
- Dispatch is when we ship the item to our delivery partners who handle final delivery
- Delivery should be within 2 working days of dispatch for mainland UK (up to 14 days for Offshore, Highlands, Islands and Ireland)
- If the items are delivered damaged or faulty please make a note when signing for it and take a photo if possible. Then please report it withing 48 hours to [email protected] where we can arrange to get in contact.
- You do not have the right to change your mind in respect of any products that are made to your specification or are clearly personalised.
Lite Qube Solo Work Pod
The Lite Qube Solo Work Pod is a lightweight enclosed single user workspace with acoustic properties. Suitable for the open office, the Qube Solo Work hub provides escape from the open office where users can feel comfortable to focus on essential tasks.
The standard features of the Lite Qube Solo Work Pod include a Passive Infra Red (PIR) sensor which automatically activates the lighting and ventilation. Two upholstered small side panels, as well as the Camira Nexus ceiling chalk tiles, help dampen and manage the sound within the work pod. It is highly recommended to use the pod on a carpeted floor as this helps enhance the overall acoustics and sound management.
Constructed using a thin 35mm satin silver anodised aluminium frame with two 6mm full glazed panels, a half glass panel, half modesty panel and a hinged door with latch handle featuring DDA compliant 50mm dia. Manifestation dots. Two acoustic wall panels upholstered as standard in Camira Lucia fabric flank an MFC worksurface which adequately supports a laptop.
Optional extras are available to enhance the overall workspace and acoustic performance. Options include enhanced acoustic glass panels, acoustic roof matt and crown. For a more equipped work area, a magnetic writable glass panel can be integrated.
Dimensions & Details
|Guarantee||5 Year Warranty|
|Acoustic Rating||Acoustic rated up to 34 dB|
|Air Circulation||Optional Airflow Unit 160 m3/h for ventilation.|
|Sensor||PIR motion/occupancy sensor|
|Door||Hinged glass door with optional Lock.|
|Fabric Panels||2 x acoustic wall panels upholstered in Camira Lucia. Other fabrics available on request|
|Glass Panels||2x 6mm full glazed panels, 1x 6mm half glass panel,|
|Lighting||Fixed LED lighting built into ceiling|
|Integrated Power||Various power options available.|
|Shelf||Fixed MFC shelf|
|Optional||Powder Coated Frame (any standard RAL), Acoustic roof mat|