Aircone Acoustic Panels
Aircone Panels is a modular range of triangular sound absorbent elements which link together to form decorative ceiling and room hanging screens. The Pyramid shaped like panels create interesting line and shadow feature screens helping divide spaces, create zones and assist with the acoustics in offices. Aircone can be hung from the ceiling or off a wall using a straight or curved rail.
We provide no obligation quotations for the supply and installation across our acoustic panel range. Get in contact for a budget quotation and design for any solution.
Are you refurbishing your office or sourcing furniture for a new office project?
At furnify we can assist you in the planning of your office space and help choose the right furniture suited to your needs.
We also offer discounts on all office projects and bulk purchases.
Feel free to give us a call on 0207 632 7573.
- This item is built to order as it enables us to deliver unique designer products at outstanding value
- Dispatch is when we ship the item to our delivery partners who handle final delivery
- Delivery should be within 2 working days of dispatch for mainland UK (up to 14 days for Offshore, Highlands, Islands and Ireland)
- If the items are delivered damaged or faulty please make a note when signing for it and take a photo if possible. Then please report it withing 48 hours to [email protected] where we can arrange to get in contact.
- You do not have the right to change your mind in respect of any products that are made to your specification or are clearly personalised.
Aircone Acoustic Panels
Aircone Acoustic Panels are a lightweight in-room sound management solution which links together using small plastic clips to create a decorative screen. Designed by Stefan Borselius, they were developed after the highly successful Airflake acoustic panels. The Aircone panels form dynamic chemistry of lines and shadows that is ideal for bland environments in need of some colour. The Aicone screen can be both ceiling or wall-hung to help with noise and even provide visual privacy.
Aircone is made with compressed felt fibre and upholstered in a felt fabric and available in 6 standard colours. Alternatively, you can have the panels upholstered in one of 20 colours from the Camira Blazer fabric range – subject to longer lead time.
Dimensions & Details
|Guarantee||5 Year Warranty|
|Acoustic Qualities||Hanging sound absorber for diffusion.|
|Plastic||PA clips, PC coupling.|
|Packaging||Cardboard, foam, plastic|