Skill Flip Top Table
Skill Flip-Top Table is a multi-functional table solution for communication areas. This easy to use mobile fliptop table offers the perfect solution when looking for that moving and storing table. Available in three elegant frames versions and various finishes.
Are you refurbishing your office or sourcing furniture for a new office project?
At furnify we can assist you in the planning of your office space and help choose the right furniture suited to your needs.
We also offer discounts on all office projects and bulk purchases.
Feel free to give us a call on 0207 632 7573.
- This item is built to order as it enables us to deliver unique designer products at outstanding value
- Dispatch is when we ship the item to our delivery partners who handle final delivery
- Delivery should be within 2 working days of dispatch for mainland UK (up to 14 days for Offshore, Highlands, Islands and Ireland)
- If the items are delivered damaged or faulty please make a note when signing for it and take a photo if possible. Then please report it withing 48 hours to [email protected] where we can arrange to get in contact.
- You do not have the right to change your mind in respect of any products that are made to your specification or are clearly personalised.
Skill Flip Top Table
Skill Flip Top Table is a portable table system designed by Andreas Krob, suitable for multi-functional environments such as conference rooms and flexible meeting rooms. The Skill flexible table systems provide offices, conference environments and training facilities with a stylish moving and storing flip top table solution. Skill folding tables, mounted on castors can be easily manoeuvered and quickly configured or stored away with ease.
The Skill Flip-top table features a patented folding mechanism. With gas spring the tabletop allows for safe and smooth folding of its top. When flipped up or folded down for use the table tops lock into place. Any Skill tables not needed can have their tabletops flipped up and compactly nested and stored to make space.
Skill Flip Top Tables allows for variable table configurations to suit any communication environment – from the “O”-shape for conferences, the “U”-shape for seminars, to a block set-up for training workshops. Linking elements ensure a flush and safe linking of the tables. In addition to various tabletops, there are also three elegant frame versions available: the V-leg, T-leg, and C-leg.
Dimensions & Details
|Column||Aluminium column and cable channel, powder-coated.|
|Frame||Die-cast aluminium cantilever foot and top support, aluminium column and cable channel, powder-coated.|
|Feet||Die-cast aluminium cantilever foot and top support Chromed twin wheel castors Ø 60 mm. Castors lockable on user side (side where handle is mounted), opposite castors not lockable.|
|Laminate||Choice of laminate (MFC) with moisture resistant laser edge (ABS edge).|
|Laminate Fenix||HPL top with seamless|
|Veneer||Standard veneers or premium veneers (walnut, zebrano) with laminated wood edge.|
|Modesty Panel||Height 320 mm (optional): Perforated sheet steel, pivoting mounted, powder-coated.|
|Linking||Optional steel and plastic. Lateral or cross linking possible.|