Ray Cantilver Chair
Ray Cantilever Chair
Are You Looking For Furniture
Are you refurbishing your office or sourcing furniture for a new office project?
At furnify we help specify and procure furniture for the workplace no matter what the size of the business.
We also offer corporate discounts on all office projects.
Feel free to give us a call on 0207 632 7573.
- This item is built to order as it enables us to deliver unique designer products at outstanding value
- Dispatch is when we ship the item to our delivery partners who handle final delivery
- Delivery should be within 2 working days of dispatch for mainland UK (up to 14 days for Offshore, Highlands, Islands and Ireland)
- If the items are delivered damaged or faulty please make a note when signing for it and take a photo if possible. Then please report it withing 48 hours to [email protected] where we can arrange to get in contact.
- You do not have the right to change your mind in respect of any products that are made to your specification or are clearly personalised.
Ray Cantilver Chair
Ray Cantilever Chair, is a classic meeting and visitors chair solution reimagined and in the process of its creation, tested the bounds of manufacturing technology and engineering.
Suitably named RAY due to its streamlined profile, the chair appears to be constructed as one single piece, where seat and frame merge seamlessly as if it were a sculpture. Its delicate, curved back is invisibly mounted to the steel frame and shell.
The top of the chair appears beautifully narrow and unobtrusive, before turning through 90 degrees to become wider. What’s more, RAY’s shell and arms house horizontal, flexible fins that enable the chair to contort to the shape of the user.
RAY cradles the user in superior comfort yet remains exquisitely slim. It has the added benefit of five-high stacking.
Designer: Jehs + Laub
Dimensions & Details
|Seat Height (mm)||460|
|Upholstery||Fabric or leather upholstery|