Kin Tub Chair
Kin Tub Chair offers eight plastic mono-shell seat colours or an upholstered option with four base options, making it ideal for the office, breakout, cafe and hospitality environments. Sustainable at heart, the design and development of Kin ensure minimal use of materials with recycled aluminium while maintaining maximum comfort, strength and weight.
Are you refurbishing your office or sourcing furniture for a new office project?
At furnify we can assist you in the planning of your office space and help choose the right furniture suited to your needs.
We also offer discounts on all office projects and bulk purchases.
Feel free to give us a call on 0207 632 7573.
- This item is built to order as it enables us to deliver unique designer products at outstanding value
- Dispatch is when we ship the item to our delivery partners who handle final delivery
- Delivery should be within 2 working days of dispatch for mainland UK (up to 14 days for Offshore, Highlands, Islands and Ireland)
- If the items are delivered damaged or faulty please make a note when signing for it and take a photo if possible. Then please report it withing 48 hours to [email protected] where we can arrange to get in contact.
- You do not have the right to change your mind in respect of any products that are made to your specification or are clearly personalised.
Kin Tub Chair
The Kin Tub Chair is an elegant and durable mono-shell seating solution fit for multiple settings, from office to hospitality. After 20 years of investigating the limitations and the behaviours of sculpting plastic, PearsonLloyd designed the Kin seating collection.
Kin designed as a family of seating offers the tub chair as shown here, an armchair, a side chair and stool but with a myriad base, plastic or upholstery options. It is characterised by its beauty and efficiency using a minimal amount of materials to provide maximum comfort.
Soft flowing organic lines make the Kin tub chair visually seductive but also pleasing to the touch. Choose between a metal four leg, wooden leg, four-star base on glides or five star base on castors. The plastic seat shell and frames offer eight colours to choose from, making Kin easy to specify for interiors.
Dimensions & Details
|Seat Height (mm)||440|
|Seat Depth (mm)||560|
|Guarantee||5 Year guarantee|
|Seat Shell||Mono-plastic seat shell or upholstered options.|
|Upholstery||Various contract upholstery options to choose from.|
|Base||Choose between a Metal Four Leg, Wood Four Leg, Four Star on glides or Five Star on Castors.|
|Gas Lift||Height adjustment available|
|Castors/Glides||50mm hard wheel castors as standard and optional soft wheel castors.|
|Standards||BS EN 16139:2013-Level 1, ANSI/BIFMA X5.1-2017|