Do Task Chair
Do Task Chair is a leading generation mesh back office chair with user-centred design and a weight balancing mechanism delivering a comfortable easy to use desk chair solution. Both easy to set-up and intuitive to use it delivers a supportive ergonomic desk chair for the office and shared workspaces.
HBA Do Chair Standard Features:
- Standard Mechanism. Synchronous and weight balancing action with up to 20 deg of recline. Non-locking to encourage movement throughout the day.
- Adjustable Arms as standard. Arms are colour matched to the backrest, available in Black or White
- Backrest frame available in Black or White
- Lumbar support: Black, flexible TPU pad with 100mm of height adjustment
- Gas Lift Black, powder-coated steel barrel on task chairs with Black extra-height lift
Are You Looking For Furniture
Are you refurbishing your office or sourcing furniture for a new office project?
At furnify we help specify and procure furniture for the workplace no matter what the size of the business.
We also offer corporate discounts on all office projects.
Feel free to give us a call on 0207 632 7573.
- This item is built to order as it enables us to deliver unique designer products at outstanding value
- Dispatch is when we ship the item to our delivery partners who handle final delivery
- Delivery should be within 2 working days of dispatch for mainland UK (up to 14 days for Offshore, Highlands, Islands and Ireland)
- If the items are delivered damaged or faulty please make a note when signing for it and take a photo if possible. Then please report it withing 48 hours to [email protected] where we can arrange to get in contact.
- You do not have the right to change your mind in respect of any products that are made to your specification or are clearly personalised.
Do Task Chair
Do Task Chair provides the attributes of more expensive ergonomic office chairs but is more natural to use and comes at an affordable price to you. The Do office chair is a leading generation mesh chair with user-centred design and a weight balancing mechanism delivering a comfortable desk chair solution.
The Do chair is an innovative office furniture product considering the materials used, the way it's transported, and the high level of seating performance it delivers.
With the increase of shared workspaces, there's a demand for easy to use, adaptable ergonomic office chairs. With the Orangebox Do task chair's user-centred design and weight balancing mechanism, users find it an easy to adjust ergonomic solution. It doesn't have an overwhelming amount of knobs and levers to struggle with. The makers have increased the range of adjustment on offer while making the task armchair easier to set up and intuitive to use.
The standard DO-HBA task armchair is the entry-level model in the Do seating family. It uses both technical and upholstered mesh textiles that adapt to the user's body shape to always provide excellent back support. The single skin mesh allows better temperature control and breathe-ability than a traditional upholstered task chair. It provides workers with a standard mechanism, both synchronous and weight balancing with up to 20 deg of recline. Non-locking to encourage movement throughout the day. It comes fitted with conventional height adjustable arms. Other ergonomic support included with the chairs is a Black, flexible TPU lumbar pad with 100mm of adjustment and a sliding seat. A 5-star nylon base supports the chair on 50mm hard castors.
Dimensions & Details
|Guarantee||5 Year warranty.|
|Mesh Back||Black technical mesh, Sheer mesh or Grey 'upholstered' mesh.|
|Upholstery||Standard upholstery with offering a wide range of contract fabric bands to choose from.|
|Seat Slide||Seat slide included.|
|Frame Colour||Black, White or Stone.|
|Base||Black nylon base as standard and optional polished aluminium base.|
|Castors/Glides||Fitted with 50mm hard black casters. Optional 65mm castors and soft castors on request.|
|Gas Lift||Gas lift fitted as standard.|
|Adjustable Lumbar||Black, flexible TPU pad with 100mm of height adjustment.|
|Mechanism||Fitted as standard with a basic mechanism. Optional mechanism with travel limiter.|
|Arms||Fitted with adjustable arms. Optional multi-adjustable arms and option to add width adjustment on arms.|