Beachhouse Privacy Sofa
Beachhouse Privacy Sofa is a flexible semi-enclosed high back soft seating solution for the creation of informal meeting, call and work zones. Characterised by the British Beach Hut with small windows and wooden cladding, they provide an inspiring and comfortable Summer theme seating solution.
Are You Looking For Furniture
Are you refurbishing your office or sourcing furniture for a new office project?
At furnify we help specify and procure furniture for the workplace no matter what the size of the business.
We also offer corporate discounts on all office projects.
Feel free to give us a call on 0207 632 7573.
- This item is built to order as it enables us to deliver unique designer products at outstanding value
- Dispatch is when we ship the item to our delivery partners who handle final delivery
- Delivery should be within 2 working days of dispatch for mainland UK (up to 14 days for Offshore, Highlands, Islands and Ireland)
- If the items are delivered damaged or faulty please make a note when signing for it and take a photo if possible. Then please report it withing 48 hours to [email protected] where we can arrange to get in contact.
- You do not have the right to change your mind in respect of any products that are made to your specification or are clearly personalised.
Beachhouse Privacy Sofa
Beachhouse Privacy Sofa is an office high back soft seating solution for the creation of free privacy zones. They provide the modern workplace with a flexible retreat from surrounding ambient noise, giving staff a refuge to meet, take calls and carry out some focused work. Use them as stand-alone sofas or face-to-face for a more enclosed and private zone.
With the option of external wooden panels in either pine or oak combined with their shape and functionality, they help with the concept of Biophilic design. Nature has always been a source of inspiration and relaxation, Beachhouse sofa pods contribute with many positive effects and work efficiency. They introduce a touch of nature and help create a better working environment.
Designed by Dymitri Malcew, the Beachhouse Privacy Sofa shape borrows its design from the hooded beach chair and introduces the users to a positive Summer feeling inside. They are office seating solutions for impromptu ‘meet and greets’, helping break the ice and determine what course of action to take next. The units provide workers with a comfortable space by delivering a sheltered cove with visual and acoustic privacy from the surrounding environment.
Featuring a British style Beach Hut characteristic with small windows, they provide a means to let light in and a way to see if occupied. Mounted on large lockable casters, the Beachhouse Privacy Sofas allow for the users or management to quickly relocate them if needed. The external cladding can be either wood or fabric. Delivering a comfortable experience they feature an acoustically lined, padded and upholstered interior.
Dimensions & Details
|Wooden Panels||External wooden panels can be either pine or oak for BHW, alternatively upholstered panels for BH,|
|Seat and Backrest||Upholstered.|
|Castors||Mounted on castors with tread made of thermoplastic polyurethane and with an anti-fibre cover. Two castors with a locking option.|