Axyl Armchair is a low-imapct multipurpose seating solution with a unique recycled die-cast aluminium Y-frame which can stack four-high. The chair which can be used both in cafes and breakout spaces is topped with a recycled wood fibre and recycled nylon seat shell which comfortably embraces the user.
Are You Looking For Furniture
Are you refurbishing your office or sourcing furniture for a new office project?
At furnify we help specify and procure furniture for the workplace no matter what the size of the business.
We also offer corporate discounts on all office projects.
Feel free to give us a call on 0207 632 7573.
- This item is built to order as it enables us to deliver unique designer products at outstanding value
- Dispatch is when we ship the item to our delivery partners who handle final delivery
- Delivery should be within 2 working days of dispatch for mainland UK (up to 14 days for Offshore, Highlands, Islands and Ireland)
- If the items are delivered damaged or faulty please make a note when signing for it and take a photo if possible. Then please report it withing 48 hours to [email protected] where we can arrange to get in contact.
- You do not have the right to change your mind in respect of any products that are made to your specification or are clearly personalised.
Axyl Chair is a collection offering chair, barstool and tables for both cafés, breakout space and open office. The chairs employ a unique recycled die-cast aluminium Y-frame silhouette topped with a softly geometric injection moulded shell, which is designed to embrace the sitter, and an optional cushion. Axyl chairs stack four-high to enable easy storage.
The chair shells and stool tops are available in a variety of low-impact materials, including recycled wood fibre and recycled nylon; and the recycled agglomerate “recon” foam used for the optional cushion is made from chipping down foam off-cuts and then forming them back together, offering an efficient way of re-using waste product from the furniture industry.
Utilising strong geometric design language that is entirely original yet draws on familiar references, such as the A-frame typology and Mid-Century Danish wrap-around shell.
Dimensions & Details
|Seat Height (mm)||450|
|Seat Depth (mm)||435|
|Guarantee||5 Year warranty - free from manufacturing defects - in materials or workmanship.|
|Seat Shell||Plastic shell as standard. Alternatively wood fibre injected plastic shell with complementary aluminium powder coat frame in Pebble or Stone.|
|Base||Cast Aluminium frame finished in Black powder coat. Optional polished or raw aluminium frame.|
|Castors/Glides||Optional plastic glides with felt. Requirements for Non-Domestic Seating.|
|Certification||BSEN 16139:2013 Strength, Durability & Safety.|