ATOM High Back Sofas
ATOM High Back Sofa family is an organic, sculptural and intuitive seating range that enables an infinite number of configurations suited to all types of public,education and corporate environments.
Are you refurbishing your office or sourcing furniture for a new office project?
At furnify we can assist you in the planning of your office space and help choose the right furniture suited to your needs.
We also offer discounts on all office projects and bulk purchases.
Feel free to give us a call on 0207 632 7573.
- This item is built to order as it enables us to deliver unique designer products at outstanding value
- Dispatch is when we ship the item to our delivery partners who handle final delivery
- Delivery should be within 2 working days of dispatch for mainland UK (up to 14 days for Offshore, Highlands, Islands and Ireland)
- If the items are delivered damaged or faulty please make a note when signing for it and take a photo if possible. Then please report it withing 48 hours to [email protected] where we can arrange to get in contact.
- You do not have the right to change your mind in respect of any products that are made to your specification or are clearly personalised.
ATOM High Back Sofas
ATOM High Back Sofa forms part of a large unifying family of workplace furniture developed to bring continuity throughout the office. It’s unique in its adaptability and able to create soft seating solutions for the way people want to interact. ATOM High Back Sofa offers an extensive range of soft seating elements, adaptable and elegant, allowing every space to function as its own and matter.
Change is constant in today's modern working environments and the demands around how space is used and works are greater than ever before. ATOM is not aesthetically defined by its modularity but by its creative seating formations rather than just a collection of modules. The ATOM seating family is organic, sculptural and intuitive, promoting an open-minded approach to the way people work, creating collaborative space for interaction, the exchange of ideas and information, through to environments for focused individual work.
Dimensions & Details