PhoneSpace Phone Booth
Vetrospace PhoneSpace is a single user acoustic phone booth for personal telephone calls, telephone interviews and conference calls. It's a sound management room-in-room solution where floor space is limited and great for any large space or open office.
Are you refurbishing your office or sourcing furniture for a new office project?
At furnify we can assist you in the planning of your office space and help choose the right furniture suited to your needs.
We also offer discounts on all office projects and bulk purchases.
Feel free to give us a call on 0207 632 7573.
- This item is built to order as it enables us to deliver unique designer products at outstanding value
- Dispatch is when we ship the item to our delivery partners who handle final delivery
- Delivery should be within 2 working days of dispatch for mainland UK (up to 14 days for Offshore, Highlands, Islands and Ireland)
- If the items are delivered damaged or faulty please make a note when signing for it and take a photo if possible. Then please report it withing 48 hours to firstname.lastname@example.org where we can arrange to get in contact.
- You do not have the right to change your mind in respect of any products that are made to your specification or are clearly personalised.
PhoneSpace Phone Booth
The Vetrospace PhoneSpace is an acoustic privacy phone booth for taking phone calls, telephone interviews, conference calls or just that ideal free space to withdraw to and carry out some focused work.
The PhoneSpace, as well as any other pod in the Vetrospace collection, redefines silence. Merely stating a -dB level isn't accurate enough and doesn't convey the real sense of the sound management that the phone booth offers. By carrying out the most-up-to-date tests, you can be sure that the acoustic performance of Vetrospace products is not only exceptional but also clear and understandable.
The sound testing results are presented as the 'Speech Reduction Index' or the Ds level. The PhoneSpace booth is Ds 26,5 dB. Then there is the 'Speech Transmission Index', or STI, and this is the level of noise perceptible from outside the telephone booth at the level of normal effort speech. The PhoneSpace Phone Booth measures at 0,08 and anything under 0,05 is considered perfect. The Vetrospace privacy units have been tested with both standard background noise (42 dB) and generally detectable lower background noise (35 dB). At all levels of background noise, the ultimate sound absorption of the pods and booths ensure a functional private workspace for all applications.
Dimensions & Details
|Internal Dimensions in mm.||W1000 x D1000 x H2000|
|Sound Absorption||STI: 0,08 - Ds: 26,5 dB (39 dB Rw, Lab.)|
|Glass Type||Sound control safety glass.|
|Door||900mm Hinged door. Hinge side can be specified.|
|Interior||Acoustic EcoFelt lining.|
|Exterior||Acoustic EcoFelt lining recommended but laminate is an option.|
|Frame Colour||White and Black are standard.|
|Your RAL Colour||Optional RAL colours are available for the frame.|
|Air Circulation||*plus* 20 L/s|
|Floor||PhoneSpace booth has its own floor.|
|Lighting||15 W LED lighting 4000 K|
|Levelling Feet||Concealed leveling system for uneven surfaces.|
|Relocatable||Can be assembled and disassembled and relocated without structural changes to the building.|
|Optional||USB charging ports and integrated radio.|