Martin Credenza is a low cupboard storage unit made in either oak or natural walnut with a modern colour shadow gap design detail. This modern storage solution offers meeting rooms and cellular offices with two and four-door credenzas.
Are you refurbishing your office or sourcing furniture for a new office project?
At furnify we can assist you in the planning of your office space and help choose the right furniture suited to your needs.
We also offer discounts on all office projects and bulk purchases.
Feel free to give us a call on 0207 632 7573.
- This item is built to order as it enables us to deliver unique designer products at outstanding value
- Dispatch is when we ship the item to our delivery partners who handle final delivery
- Delivery should be within 2 working days of dispatch for mainland UK (up to 14 days for Offshore, Highlands, Islands and Ireland)
- If the items are delivered damaged or faulty please make a note when signing for it and take a photo if possible. Then please report it withing 48 hours to [email protected] where we can arrange to get in contact.
- You do not have the right to change your mind in respect of any products that are made to your specification or are clearly personalised.
Martin Credenza is a modern low storage unit ideally suited to the meeting room and cellular office environments. The storage offers two standard sized cupboard units: a two-door and four-door credenza in two heights.
Constructed on solid wooden legs, the carcass and tops of the storage can be finished in oak or natural walnut veneer, with the option of having gloss white, gloss black or chrome handles added. On its own, the shadow gap design feature on Martin Credenza with each cupboard's recessed finger-pull detail allow the user to gain access to the storage with ease. Martin credenza's shadow gap can be finished with either a black or white laminate alternatively one can have colour added using Camira Blazer fabric. The design feature of being able to use fabric on the credenza allow the storage flexibility to link in with the rest of the interior. The Martin storage range can be further customized if required, by having the tops and cupboards finished in alternative laminates.
Dimensions & Details