Ad-Lib Cantilever Chair
The Ad-Lib Cantilver is a a versatile office seating solution ideal for both visitors and the meeting room.
Are you refurbishing your office or sourcing furniture for a new office project?
At furnify we can assist you in the planning of your office space and help choose the right furniture suited to your needs.
We also offer discounts on all office projects and bulk purchases.
Feel free to give us a call on 0207 632 7573.
- This item is built to order as it enables us to deliver unique designer products at outstanding value
- Dispatch is when we ship the item to our delivery partners who handle final delivery
- Delivery should be within 2 working days of dispatch for mainland UK (up to 14 days for Offshore, Highlands, Islands and Ireland)
- If the items are delivered damaged or faulty please make a note when signing for it and take a photo if possible. Then please report it withing 48 hours to [email protected] where we can arrange to get in contact.
- You do not have the right to change your mind in respect of any products that are made to your specification or are clearly personalised.
Ad-Lib Cantilever Chair
Ad-Lib Seating range was developed to redefine the genre of multi-purpose seating after realising the changes and needs of modern users. The office chairs in the Ad-Lib family all share the same seat and back structure that carries the supporting seat shell and back plates and provides the foundation of the range.
The Ad-Lib Cantilever Chair is ideally suited for use as either a visitor seating solution in front of a desk in a cellular office or as a general-purpose meeting chair. The chair can also be used in open offices for teamwork situations or conferences.
The Ad-Lib Cantilever ADL8A is constructed using a two-piece injection moulded, contoured back frame with integral arms and seat. The armrests which are optional, have a soft touch plastic finish. The moulded plastic components being the back and seat offer a choice of Light Grey, Anthracite and Black colour options.
The stacking cantilever offers the option of seat only upholstery with a plastic back or fully upholstered. The seat pad is composed of a moulded foam with an integrated flexible seat membrane which is then covered in any one of a broad range of contract upholstery fabrics, types of vinyl and leathers. The cantilever frame is made from tubular steel finished in chrome.
The cantilever also offers optional features such as felt glides, flexible backrest and two-tone upholstery. With a list of finish specification options combined with upholstery options make the Ad-Lib Cantilever Chair a genuinely versatile chair solution.
Dimensions & Details
|Seat Height (mm)||475|
|Seat Depth (mm)||475|
|Mesh Back||Un-upholstered perforated back.|
|Upholstery||Seat only upholstery or fully upholstered seat and back.|
|Padding||Moulded seat foam with an integrated flexible seat membrane.|
|Frame Colour||Light Grey, Anthracite and Black.|
|Base||Tubular steel frame cantilever base in polished chrome.|
|Castors/Glides||Optional felt glides.|
|Arms||Back frame with integral arms in a soft touch plastic. Option without arms.|
|Standards||Performance Standards EN13761:2002-4, ANSI/BIFMA X5:1:2011, SCS-ED10.2-2007 Indoor Air Quality, EN15373:2007-L2.|