Furniture Leasing and Office Furniture Finance
Furniture - without it your office is empty... and with it, the same can be said of your bank account.
Here’s what you need to know, at a glance:
- Buying new furniture all at once is expensive
- Instead, you can lease furniture from furnify
- Pay monthly and spread your costs when you lease furniture
- You’ll free up your cash flow to grow your business
- You can deduct the expense from taxable profits!
Taking your dream from the drawing board to the retail or office floor can be a harrowing experience. Office furniture can devour a serious chunk of the start-up capital for your young business, and in more established concerns, new furniture can capture the cash you need to reinvest and grow your business.
Furnify's furniture leasing services offer an easy and elegant solution. Instead of incurring prohibitive costs right out of the blocks, go for the tax-smart option. Lease your furniture from furnify.
The benefits of leasing quality furniture are extensive.
Imagine the power to craft your ideal work environment without taking out a bank loan or locking up your finances. Simply lease your furniture and use your assets while you are paying for them. When you divide your furniture expenses over the lifetime of your lease, there is no need to find a lump sum to furnish your shop or office. Paying fixed monthly instalments is exactly the type of predictability that every business needs.
Now imagine what you can do if you reinvest all that freed-up capital into your business to hire great people, get that company truck, or invest in bulk-discounted stock to boost your profit margin.
Then, of course, there is that bit where the government recognizes lease agreements as a completely legitimate business expense that can be deducted from your taxable business income. This single benefit is so incredibly powerful that it could well make furnify furniture leasing services the best business decision you will make.
So, sit on your chair that is worth less today than it was yesterday, pick up your phone, and call us. The consultants at furnify Leasing Services are ready to discuss a smarter future for your company.
The benefits of leasing as an alternative to cash or a bank facility.
- Significant tax benefits for private organisations, payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchase in line with the return of the investment
- Make your capital work for you, rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write-offs
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s). Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 40 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front (excluding Hire/Lease Purchase agreements)
- Build all your costs into the lease to maximise your benefits even further