Kea Dining Tables
Kea Dining Tables combine high-quality materials of oak and traditionally made wrought iron to produce a cafe and breakout tables solution of such simplicity but yet very beautiful. Tastefully modern with a hint of vintageness brought in by the supporting wrought iron supports.
Are you refurbishing your office or sourcing furniture for a new office project?
At furnify we can assist you in the planning of your office space and help choose the right furniture suited to your needs.
We also offer discounts on all office projects and bulk purchases.
Feel free to give us a call on 0207 632 7573.
- This item is built to order as it enables us to deliver unique designer products at outstanding value
- Dispatch is when we ship the item to our delivery partners who handle final delivery
- Delivery should be within 2 working days of dispatch for mainland UK (up to 14 days for Offshore, Highlands, Islands and Ireland)
- If the items are delivered damaged or faulty please make a note when signing for it and take a photo if possible. Then please report it withing 48 hours to email@example.com where we can arrange to get in contact.
- You do not have the right to change your mind in respect of any products that are made to your specification or are clearly personalised.
Kea Dining Tables
The Kea Dining Table range is an example of a simple furniture piece combining the real character of wood, a natural material, and iron. The result is a modern cafe and breakout table solution with a hint vintage character seen in the supporting wrought iron pieces.
The concave profile of the table legs houses the wrought iron which provides the table with stability. This Kea table range offers round, square and rectangular dining tables.
The Kea collection developed from the tale of two realities. On the one hand, the brand’s own expertise, which already combines wood and wrought iron into the furniture. On the other, the desire to work with a local ironsmith located in Navarre that carries on the tradition of working with iron and steel.
Dimensions & Details