Relic at Work Tables
Relic at Work Table is a co-working table system that evolved from the Relic design. The tables provide users with a generous workspace through their unique offset seat positioning. Adjusting between collaborative meeting table and personal bench desk can be achieved through the optional magnetically attached accessories.
Are You Looking For Furniture
Are you refurbishing your office or sourcing furniture for a new office project?
At furnify we help specify and procure furniture for the workplace no matter what the size of the business.
We also offer corporate discounts on all office projects.
Feel free to give us a call on 0207 632 7573.
- This item is built to order as it enables us to deliver unique designer products at outstanding value
- Dispatch is when we ship the item to our delivery partners who handle final delivery
- Delivery should be within 2 working days of dispatch for mainland UK (up to 14 days for Offshore, Highlands, Islands and Ireland)
Relic at Work Tables
The Relic at Work Table is a co-working solution that evolved from the existing Relic Bench design but enhanced functionality and mobility. It offers the modern office a wide range of additional benefits for the multi-functional environments. The unique offset seating position allows for a generous workspace with a compact footprint.
The challenge was ‘how do we adjust between collaboration and personal working as simple, fast and flexible as possible?’
As a new table system, the design needed to be more dynamic than a standard bank of desks to allow a compact footprint but still have a familiar functionality. This led the design team to use magnets. Innovative magnetic accessories enable you to re-position elements that transition the worksurface from focused (‘I’) to co-working (‘We’) and allow the space to be changed instantly for collaboration meeting tables or personal working.
Flexible workspaces have a range of benefits, including increases in employee comfort, well-being and productivity, ultimately resulting in better business. To construct a run of tabletops, add a standard Relic at table and the number of extension tables required to create your run of tables.
Note: The Relic at Work extension table cannot be used with Relic at Work canopy table.
- Available in a variety of sizes with an overall depth of 1400mm
- Multi-functional workspace for co-working or personal use
- Large capacity power bank with 8 power sockets (4 per user)
- Wedge-shaped tops to maximise space and minimise footprint
- 5-year warranty
Dimensions & Details