Relic Cloud Bench
Relic Cloud Bench is a collaborative table solution helping create zones in the workplace that stimulate thought processes and give workers opportunities for restoration, privacy and retreat from noise. The bench with supporting structure overhead can be used to hang accessories and pot plants which are proven to help with positivity and drive creativity. Available in a range of table top finishes and frame finishes.
Are you refurbishing your office or sourcing furniture for a new office project?
At furnify we can assist you in the planning of your office space and help choose the right furniture suited to your needs.
We also offer discounts on all office projects and bulk purchases.
Feel free to give us a call on 0207 632 7573.
- This item is built to order as it enables us to deliver unique designer products at outstanding value
- Dispatch is when we ship the item to our delivery partners who handle final delivery
- Delivery should be within 2 working days of dispatch for mainland UK (up to 14 days for Offshore, Highlands, Islands and Ireland)
- If the items are delivered damaged or faulty please make a note when signing for it and take a photo if possible. Then please report it withing 48 hours to [email protected] where we can arrange to get in contact.
- You do not have the right to change your mind in respect of any products that are made to your specification or are clearly personalised.
Relic Cloud Bench
On cloud nine at work! It’s not often that you find staff members are pleased to be at work, but this doesn’t mean you shouldn’t try encouraging happiness. With the Relic Cloud Bench, the process of positivity and creativity in the workplace can be strengthened.
Research suggests people have an innate need to connect with nature. This is called biophilia. We have all seen the subject of housing density appear in London newspapers at one time or another during our commute home. On top of commute times, and an increase in office hours, we are spending less and less time in natural environments. Another study carried out in large commercial offices in The Netherlands, and the U.K found that bringing plants into the workplace not only increased productivity by 15% but also increased concentration and workplace satisfaction. Helping to incorporate nature into the workplace can take many different forms, and one such way is with the Relic Cloud Resimercial Table.
The workbench resembles a planters’ bench that’s found in a greenhouse or your grandmothers garden. It’s a structured metal frame supporting a generous 3600mm by 1600mm tabletop, with the support structure continuing and tapering centrally overhead. This support structure enables the table to take accessories like lighting, power and to hang items like pot plants. This makes the Relic Cloud Bench ideal for collaboration zones where there is a need to stimulate the thought process and creativity. It also helps create spaces to encourage staff to break away from the confines of their mundane desk, providing opportunities for restoration, privacy and retreat from noise.
Dimensions & Details
|Height (mm)||Overall Height 2000mm|
|Guarantee||5 Year Warranty - structural warranty|
|Wood Finish||Sawn Top Finishes of Oak and weathered oak.|
|Frame Colour||RAL Frame finishes and steell finishes.|
|Power Options||Power options available|