Orb desking is an innovative new worksation solution that breaks away from the conventional office desk. The Orb desk range has circular worktops with the option of either desk height or standing height desks. Offering 360 degree circular and bite desk tops it allows for the interlocking of desks to form team desk configurations.
Are you refurbishing your office or sourcing furniture for a new office project?
At furnify we can assist you in the planning of your office space and help choose the right furniture suited to your needs.
We also offer discounts on all office projects and bulk purchases.
Feel free to give us a call on 0207 632 7573.
- This item is built to order as it enables us to deliver unique designer products at outstanding value
- Dispatch is when we ship the item to our delivery partners who handle final delivery
- Delivery should be within 2 working days of dispatch for mainland UK (up to 14 days for Offshore, Highlands, Islands and Ireland)
- If the items are delivered damaged or faulty please make a note when signing for it and take a photo if possible. Then please report it withing 48 hours to [email protected] where we can arrange to get in contact.
- You do not have the right to change your mind in respect of any products that are made to your specification or are clearly personalised.
Orb Desking is a new circular workstation that breaks the conformism of the traditional office. It liberates space through its 360 degrees round desktop.
Why do office desks have to be rectangular, when much of human culture concerning shape and form is round? Circles have been used for generations to represent unity and have a free sense of movement. With the advances in technology, hot desking and recent GDPR implementation it reveals that vague but familiar workspace, that’s usually hidden by paperwork. Circle and ovals are not used that much in design for reasons to do with space, but when they are used, they attract more attention than their angular counterparts.
Modern and more businesses are encouraging their workforce to move around, rather than be confined to their desk space. This has much to do with staff wellbeing but can also be seen to promote communication and drive creativity. Orb’s design permits a natural fluidity to the workspace allowing gentle crescents to be created through the simple interlocking of workstations. This allows for the creation of team desk configurations as well as single freestanding desks that can be placed around the office for a touchdown purpose.
Dimensions & Details