Connect Tables is a practical and functional flip top table solution offering various sized tabletops availble with rectangular and D-end tops. With an easy to reach release bar, tabletops can be folded for nesting and efficient storage. Linking devices and power can also be added.
Are you refurbishing your office or sourcing furniture for a new office project?
At furnify we can assist you in the planning of your office space and help choose the right furniture suited to your needs.
We also offer discounts on all office projects and bulk purchases.
Feel free to give us a call on 0207 632 7573.
- This item is built to order as it enables us to deliver unique designer products at outstanding value
- Dispatch is when we ship the item to our delivery partners who handle final delivery
- Delivery should be within 2 working days of dispatch for mainland UK (up to 14 days for Offshore, Highlands, Islands and Ireland)
- If the items are delivered damaged or faulty please make a note when signing for it and take a photo if possible. Then please report it withing 48 hours to [email protected] where we can arrange to get in contact.
- You do not have the right to change your mind in respect of any products that are made to your specification or are clearly personalised.
Connect Tables is a practical and functional conference, meeting and training table solution offering fixed and flip top tables. Tabletops can be easily flipped by the release bar located on the underside of the top allowing the tables to nest for efficient storage. The folding table lends itself to multifunctional environments that might be used for more than one purpose. By offering rectangular and D-end folding table tops, they can create different configurations suited to large conferences.
Connect Tables offer different top sizes and 3 top finishes of white, oak and walnut in 25mm MFC with ABS edging. Silver finished frames are supplied as standard with a chrome cross rail, with the option of white as an alternative. Tables can be linked if required by adding optional connectors providing stable table arrangements, especially on uneven floors. Optional power and data can also be integrated if required. Tables are supplied unassembled and will require assembling if you are not opting for installation.
Dimensions & Details