Centro Lite Table range is a refreshing fun and functional modern office table solution providing both dining height and poseur height tables. They bring staff together for informal chats and provide teams that ideal project table to thrash out new ideas. Supported by robust solid oak wooden leg frame and a durable 25mm MFMDF top it's the perfect contract table.
Are you refurbishing your office or sourcing furniture for a new office project?
At furnify we can assist you in the planning of your office space and help choose the right furniture suited to your needs.
We also offer discounts on all office projects and bulk purchases.
Feel free to give us a call on 0207 632 7573.
- This item is built to order as it enables us to deliver unique designer products at outstanding value
- Dispatch is when we ship the item to our delivery partners who handle final delivery
- Delivery should be within 2 working days of dispatch for mainland UK (up to 14 days for Offshore, Highlands, Islands and Ireland)
- If the items are delivered damaged or faulty please make a note when signing for it and take a photo if possible. Then please report it withing 48 hours to [email protected] where we can arrange to get in contact.
- You do not have the right to change your mind in respect of any products that are made to your specification or are clearly personalised.
Centro Lite Table is a statement table for collaborating, meeting or socialising without the corporate seriousness. Ideal for the open office, breakout area or the project room it provides a refreshing functional workspace. The range offers both poseur height and dining height table solutions in various shapes and sizes.
The Centro Lite is made using a solid oak frame with a 25mm MFMDF top with a chamfered edge detail. All the tables have four solid oak wooden legs except the 900mm round top version which has 3 legs.
Centro Lite tabletop offers one of 4 standard Egger finishes. The options available are White, Pearl Grey or Oak.
As an option, power and data management is possible through a circular 80mm grommet located centrally in a polished aluminium finish.
Dimensions & Details
|Height (mm)||750 or 1060|
|Guarantee||5 Year warranty - structural.|
|Tabletop||25mm MFMDF tabletop.|
|Edge Details||Reverse chamfered edge.|
|Wood Finish||Solid Oak as standard. Alternatively black or wenge stained oak as an optional extra.|
|Frame Colour||Natural oak as standard.|
|Base||4 legs except 900mm round top versions, which have 3 legs.|
|Power Options||Optional 80mm polished aluminium grommet only.|