Beam Tables is a family of dining height and high tables suitable for collaborative and shared working environments. The table offers a plywood tabletop finished in laminate supported on a robust rolled-steel joist frame.
Are you refurbishing your office or sourcing furniture for a new office project?
At furnify we can assist you in the planning of your office space and help choose the right furniture suited to your needs.
We also offer discounts on all office projects and bulk purchases.
Feel free to give us a call on 0207 632 7573.
- This item is built to order as it enables us to deliver unique designer products at outstanding value
- Dispatch is when we ship the item to our delivery partners who handle final delivery
- Delivery should be within 2 working days of dispatch for mainland UK (up to 14 days for Offshore, Highlands, Islands and Ireland)
- If the items are delivered damaged or faulty please make a note when signing for it and take a photo if possible. Then please report it withing 48 hours to [email protected] where we can arrange to get in contact.
- You do not have the right to change your mind in respect of any products that are made to your specification or are clearly personalised.
Beam Bench Table has a strong industrial aesthetic and offers the commercial interior a rustic heavy-duty statement table. The Beam table family comprised of both work height and high tables are ideal for agile working, and co-working environments where staff are encouraged to collaborate.
The Beam worktable is made using rolled steel joist (RSJ) frame and can be finished in one of many metal finishes. The supporting tabletop is made using plywood with a laminate finish. The tables are a meter in-depth and come in lengths of 1800, 2000 or 2400mm.
Dimensions & Details
|Width (mm)||1800/2000 or 2400|
|Frame||Rolled steel joist frame (RSJ) in a painted finish.|
|Table Surfaces||Plywood tabletop finished in laminate.|