A-Frame Work Desk
A-Frame Work Desk is an ergonomic standing desk solution which combines technology to provide sit stand working and rustic elements through a solid wooden A-frame leg. It's a height-adjustable desk solution that introduces warmth into the modern office while supporting the users every need.
Are you refurbishing your office or sourcing furniture for a new office project?
At furnify we can assist you in the planning of your office space and help choose the right furniture suited to your needs.
We also offer discounts on all office projects and bulk purchases.
Feel free to give us a call on 0207 632 7573.
- This item is built to order as it enables us to deliver unique designer products at outstanding value
- Dispatch is when we ship the item to our delivery partners who handle final delivery
- Delivery should be within 2 working days of dispatch for mainland UK (up to 14 days for Offshore, Highlands, Islands and Ireland)
- If the items are delivered damaged or faulty please make a note when signing for it and take a photo if possible. Then please report it withing 48 hours to [email protected] where we can arrange to get in contact.
- You do not have the right to change your mind in respect of any products that are made to your specification or are clearly personalised.
A-Frame Work Desk
A-Frame Work Desk combines technology and rustic style to deliver a quality standing desk solution with a difference in the modern office. Comprehensive Nordic features and material choices make the A-Frame adjustable desk stand out with its warm radiance. The robust and sturdy A-Frame base is comprised of electric uprights finished in either white or black and held with solid wooden legs in either oak, ash, black oak, dark ash, white oak or white ash.
The workstation supports a beautifully finished 19mm MDF desktop available in a range of real wood veneer, laminate or linoleum finishes with matching straight edge detail. Choose from eight different desktop sizes ranging from the smallest size of 1400 x 800 all the way to 2000 x 900 mm.
As standard, the A-Frame Work Desk comes with a manual control pad mounted under the worktop to adjust the height of the desk to the users desired level. As an optional upgrade, a touchpad controller can be milled into the work surface for a more refined appearance.
For a clean work surface and easy cable management, a cable access flap can be added as an option to match the desktop finish. To keep cables neat an optional cable tray in anthracite is available if desired.
Some additional accessories such as a fixed round metal shelf, free-standing shelf and desk screen are available as optional extras if required.
Dimensions & Details
|Height (mm)||700 - 1200|
|Electric Uprights||White (RAL9016) or black (RAL 9005) electric leg (range 50 cm).|
|Legs||Solid wooden legs (oak, ash, black oak, dark ash, white oak, white ash).|
|Laminate||Laminate: white, light grey, medium grey, anthracite, black|
|Worktop||19 mm MDF with straight matching edge.|
|Edge Details||Straight edge.|
|Controller||Handheld controller mounted under desk is standard.|
|Accessories||Cable lid 250×150 mm in same material as the desk top, Cable tray in (anthracite) 300x220x80 mm, Metal shelf (white/black), diameter 250 mm and Desk screen|