BuzziPleat Acoustic Panels provide a decorative sound management solution that is both wall-mountable and ceiling suspended. Available in two configurations namely; BuzziPleat Edel and BuzziPleat Ripple. BuzziPleat Edel can be fixed to both wall or ceiling while Ripple is only a ceiling suspended panel.
Are you refurbishing your office or sourcing furniture for a new office project?
At furnify we can assist you in the planning of your office space and help choose the right furniture suited to your needs.
We also offer discounts on all office projects and bulk purchases.
Feel free to give us a call on 0207 632 7573.
- This item is built to order as it enables us to deliver unique designer products at outstanding value
- Dispatch is when we ship the item to our delivery partners who handle final delivery
- Delivery should be within 2 working days of dispatch for mainland UK (up to 14 days for Offshore, Highlands, Islands and Ireland)
- If the items are delivered damaged or faulty please make a note when signing for it and take a photo if possible. Then please report it withing 48 hours to [email protected] where we can arrange to get in contact.
- You do not have the right to change your mind in respect of any products that are made to your specification or are clearly personalised.
BuzziPleat acoustic panel offers both ceiling suspension or wall-mounted fixing, allowing you to create that eye-catching feature in the room. This large-scale and lightweight felt panel, delivers an exceptional sound management solution with its architectural folds.
Handcrafted BuzziPleat uses an ancient embroidery technique called smocking to gather fabric so that it can stretch. The combined method of smocking and pleating is used to gather up felt and create the sculptural floral-effect of the BuzziPleat acoustic wall and ceiling panel. Hanging different models at various heights allow you the freedom to create open space that's balanced and full of personality.
The undulating deep folds that BuzziPleat brings to a room help with the absorption and diffusion of ambient noise. The Buzzipleat architectural folds maximise surface area, tapping mid and high tones and prevent sound waves from travelling back and forth on hard surfaces.
Dimensions & Details
|Acoustic Qualities||Assist with absorption and diffusion of low, mid and high tones.|
|Upholstery||Felt fabric in either OffWhite 63, SoneGrey 67, Lime 64 or Anthracite 68.|
|Fixing System||Wall fixing by mounting hook or black metal support ceiling suspended with black or aluminium cables.|
|Materials||100% Recycled P.E.T. Felt, latex backing.|