Basque crafted Saski Chair is a beautiful bentwood cafe and breakout seating solution inspired by the vintage apple picking basket. Expertly crafted using either strips of bent Natural Oak, Ash-grey Oak, Tourbe Oak or Carbon Oak with adhesives. Its ideal for environments that want something unique and differrnt for a seating option.
Are You Looking For Furniture
Are you refurbishing your office or sourcing furniture for a new office project?
At furnify we help specify and procure furniture for the workplace no matter what the size of the business.
We also offer corporate discounts on all office projects.
Feel free to give us a call on 0207 632 7573.
- This item is built to order as it enables us to deliver unique designer products at outstanding value
- Dispatch is when we ship the item to our delivery partners who handle final delivery
- Delivery should be within 2 working days of dispatch for mainland UK (up to 14 days for Offshore, Highlands, Islands and Ireland)
- If the items are delivered damaged or faulty please make a note when signing for it and take a photo if possible. Then please report it withing 48 hours to [email protected] where we can arrange to get in contact.
- You do not have the right to change your mind in respect of any products that are made to your specification or are clearly personalised.
The Saski Chair is a beautiful bentwood seating solution suitable for both cafes and breakout areas. The name Saski also means Basket in Basque and one can see the inspiration of the old apple picking basket in the chair's design.
The Alki craftsmen characterise Saski with artisanal strips of wood that are bent and joined together. Crafted using a set of components joined only with adhesives. No screws, metal fastenings or mortise and tenon joints will be found in the chair. Saski's precise weaving work combines the know-how of Basque craftmen and cutting-edge CNC technology.
Dimensions & Details
|Seat Height (mm)||460|