Clarence Sofa is versatile soft seating solution characterised by clean lines and an elegant form. This contract sofa solution offers an armchair, compact two-seater sofa and large three seater unit. The seating modules are mounted onto polished aluminium legs as standard or as an alternative option wooden legs are available for a surcharge.
Are you refurbishing your office or sourcing furniture for a new office project?
At furnify we can assist you in the planning of your office space and help choose the right furniture suited to your needs.
We also offer discounts on all office projects and bulk purchases.
Feel free to give us a call on 0207 632 7573.
- This item is built to order as it enables us to deliver unique designer products at outstanding value
- Dispatch is when we ship the item to our delivery partners who handle final delivery
- Delivery should be within 2 working days of dispatch for mainland UK (up to 14 days for Offshore, Highlands, Islands and Ireland)
- If the items are delivered damaged or faulty please make a note when signing for it and take a photo if possible. Then please report it withing 48 hours to [email protected] where we can arrange to get in contact.
- You do not have the right to change your mind in respect of any products that are made to your specification or are clearly personalised.
Clarence Sofa is a collection of soft seating comprised of an armchair, 2-seat sofa and a larger 3-seater sofa. The family is characterised by clean lines and an elegant form making Clarence a must for any contemporary interior. It has an internal hardwood frame with a foam core seat and backrest cushions, with supported webbing that provides the durability required for contract use while not compromising on style or design. Clarence Sofa can be upholstered in any suitable leather or fabric with topstitch detail. The legs can be polished aluminium or wooden legs.
Dimensions & Details
|Armchair HxWxD||750 x 840 x 800mm|
|Compact Sofa HxWxD||750 x 1420 x 800mm|
|Large Sofa HxWxD||750 x 2000 x 800mm|
|Guarantee||Five year structural warranty. This guarantees the strength and durability.|
|Frame||Hardwood internal frame|