Bae Worktables are a family of collaboration tables for the modern office. Designed to answer the need for informal meeting spaces and project table requirements.
Are you refurbishing your office or sourcing furniture for a new office project?
At furnify we can assist you in the planning of your office space and help choose the right furniture suited to your needs.
We also offer discounts on all office projects and bulk purchases.
Feel free to give us a call on 0207 632 7573.
- This item is built to order as it enables us to deliver unique designer products at outstanding value
- Dispatch is when we ship the item to our delivery partners who handle final delivery
- Delivery should be within 2 working days of dispatch for mainland UK (up to 14 days for Offshore, Highlands, Islands and Ireland)
- If the items are delivered damaged or faulty please make a note when signing for it and take a photo if possible. Then please report it withing 48 hours to [email protected] where we can arrange to get in contact.
- You do not have the right to change your mind in respect of any products that are made to your specification or are clearly personalised.
Bae Worktables are designed to address the modern working trend of collaboration. Hierarchies must disappear; millennials and the contemporary worker expects to work in communities of mutual interest and passion. Gravitating towards places with a hand-made, comfortable feeling. Spaces created by individuals, not committees.
The open office is gradually transforming, creating more meeting spaces than fixed location spaces. Technology is no longer fixed to the personal desk. Mobile devices, along with technological advances, have untethered the office worker, allowing them to roam free and work where they want to.
The Bae Worktable offers 32 table variants, catering for eight to twenty people. It's ideal for workspaces where the collaboration is as important as the personal, and the casual valued above formality. The Bae Table range offers large, scalable collaborative project tables that would provide the substatial satisfaction and aesthetic experience of the much loved British refectory table.
Bae Tables are made from solid industrial oak wood with MDF tops which can be specified with either a choice of five industrial oak laminates, from light to dark or seven monochrome colours from white to black, all with a solid oak edge. The table tops overhang the structure, providing the users with a generous amount of free leg space.
Available in two heights, namely a dining height at 730mm or a high table at 1070mm. With 32 size variants, the options are endless. The smallest size table is the one-piece single bay table measuring 2700 x 1400mm in depth, and the largest extends to 7140mm in length. All the Bae tables are supplied in pieces and need to be assembled on site.
Dimensions & Details
|Height (mm)||730 or 1070|
|Width (mm)||Ranging from 2700 to 7140|
|Frame||Oak frame as standard.|
|Power Options||Power box (empty) and Top Power options available as an up-charge. Rectangular Pluckout hatch available.|
|Lighting||Pablo Circa Lights or Stainless steel light strip.|
|Accessories||End cable leg riser or central cable leg riser.|