Axyl Table is an exceptionally robust table solution for continued use in high impact dining areas. With a rectangular size of 2000mm x 900mm and the inverted Y-frame 6 people can comfortably use the table at once.
Are you refurbishing your office or sourcing furniture for a new office project?
At furnify we can assist you in the planning of your office space and help choose the right furniture suited to your needs.
We also offer discounts on all office projects and bulk purchases.
Feel free to give us a call on 0207 632 7573.
- This item is made to order enabling us to offer you a truely unique designer product for your interior.
- Dispatch is when we ship the item to our delivery partners who handle final delivery
- From date of order delivery should be within 4 to 6 weeks. We will keep you updated on your order at all times
- If the items are delivered damaged or faulty please make a note when signing for it and take a photo if possible. Then please report it withing 48 hours to firstname.lastname@example.org where we can arrange to get in contact.
- You do not have the right to change your mind in respect of any products that are made to your specification or are clearly personalised.
Axyl Table is a rectangular table for every occasion, whether it be used for meeting, dining or Friday afternoon beer pong its suitable for larger groups. Axyl Table follows the same design typology and constructional values, based around an inverted Y-frame – which gives the product both a high level of structural integrity and a unique design language. The triangular elements have been engineered to provide maximum strength with the most efficient use of materials. As a result, the collection has a distinctive, instantly recognisable silhouette that is made familiar through its reference to a traditional A-frame typology and subtle details inspired by Mid-Century design.
Axyl tables are exceptionally robust for continued use in high impact dining areas. The use of a solid steel stem in the café range greatly enhances the stability of the table while minimising the need for a large frame base.
This is no lightweight sofa bed mind you – take a seat and you’ll feel how well-crafted it is. Its versatility is just an added bonus, especially if you’re tight on space.
More than just a sofa bed, Milner features generous storage. Simply lift the chaise to keep duvets and pillows handy for guests.
Dimensions & Details