Uno Desktop Power Module
Uno Desktop Power Module features 2 UK power sockets with individual illuminated Powersave switches, 2 CAT6 Data points and dual charging USB ports encased into a sleek polished white with chrome or a polished black with matt black trim case. The power product then plugs into a power source below the workstation via a drop lead to male GST.
Are you refurbishing your office or sourcing furniture for a new office project?
At furnify we can assist you in the planning of your office space and help choose the right furniture suited to your needs.
We also offer discounts on all office projects and bulk purchases.
Feel free to give us a call on 0207 632 7573.
- This item is built to order as it enables us to deliver unique designer products at outstanding value
- Dispatch is when we ship the item to our delivery partners who handle final delivery
- Delivery should be within 2 working days of dispatch for mainland UK (up to 14 days for Offshore, Highlands, Islands and Ireland)
- If the items are delivered damaged or faulty please make a note when signing for it and take a photo if possible. Then please report it withing 48 hours to [email protected] where we can arrange to get in contact.
- You do not have the right to change your mind in respect of any products that are made to your specification or are clearly personalised.
Uno Desktop Power Module
Uno Desktop Power Module is a sleek and aesthetically pleasing desk level power source solution to assist in the charging of mobile devices. The Uno power module was developed in response to a need for an attractive desktop power product to suit the style of today's contemporary workspace. In addition to specific aesthetic requirements, the challenge was to find a desk power solution to the costly issue of fuses blowing due to improper use.
Encased in an injection moulded bright white with trim cover or a polished black with matt black trim cover. The Uno desktop power module offers an alternative to the more traditional desktop power products which are still produced using old extrusion production methods.
The Uno module features individual thermal reset switches which simply turn off as Uno cleverly detects misuse, eliminating the need to replace blown fuses.
The UK power socket on the module has its own illuminated Powersave switch. It comes standard with a 500mm drop power cable to male GST and plugs into an under-desk power module.
The power module is supplied with a desk clamp which allows the unit to be fixed to a desktop of up to 30mm thick.
Uno Power products are available in the following configurations:
Uno module with only two- power sockets
Uno with two power sockets and one CAT6 Data port
Uno with two power sockets and two CAT6 Data ports
Uno with two power and twin fast charge USB ports
Uno with two power, one CAT6 Data port and twin fast charge USB ports.
and Uno with two power, two CAT6 Data port and twin fast charge USB ports.
USB charger output: 3.1A
Max current: 13A
Individual thermal reset: 3.15A
Dimensions & Details
|Sockets||2 UK sockets.|
|USB||Optional dual fast charge USB ports. USB charger 3.1A.|
|Powersave Switches||Individual illuminated Powersave switches.|
|Connecting Cable||500mm drop lead to male GST is required.|
|Fitting||Desk clamp to fit up to 30mm worktop.|
|Reset||Individual thermal rest switches - 3.15A|